The Ground Hog C-71-SD is a Seismic drill designed to deliver years of reliable service with superior performance. It is modeled after our model C-71-5 which has been a proven performer for over 40 years. It’s rugged design
promotes durability and requires very little maintenance.
The heart of the C-71-SD is our time-tested transmission. The transmission is an efficient worm drive design utilizing alloy steel shafts and tapered roller bearings on both shafts.
Aluminum castings are used throughout the C-71-SD's construction to produce a unit that is both strong and lightweight. The C-71-SD uses an air cooled centrifugal clutch and a trigger-type, return-style throttle. Both operator positions are equipped with individual stop switches and tubular steel handlebars.
– Ground Hog’s time tested transmission
– Low maintenance
– Easily transported
– Heavy wall steel handlebars
– Aluminum Castings for strength and light weight
– Centrifugal clutch with needle bearings and all metal shoes and drum
– Trigger-type return-style throttle
– Heavy Duty cog-type drive belt
– Will handle the hardest soils